cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

(ISC)² Self-Study Resources for CSSLP

Textbooks, Study Guides, Apps and More

From traditional textbooks and study guides to more contemporary tools, such as interactive flash cards and study apps, we have a training and study resource that’s right for you and will fit into your busy schedule.

https://www.isc2.org/Training/Self-Study-Resources

ISC2 Community Manager
40 Replies
Rohit_CSSLP
Newcomer III

Did you pass your exam? Could you please share your experience? I planning to write the CSSLP exam next week.
isc2_16v
Newcomer I

Hello,

Is there really a CSSLP study app? I can't find it on Google Play. Can you provide a link please?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@isc2_16v wrote:

Hello,

Is there really a CSSLP study app? I can't find it on Google Play. Can you provide a link please?

@isc2_16v 

AndreaMoore_0-1695405846460.png

https://www.isc2.org/certifications/csslp/csslp-self-study-resources 

ISC2 Community Manager
isc2_16v
Newcomer I

Hello again. I've been to that link before and there is not a CSSLP-related app. I see an app for CISSP, CCSP, and CSSP.

Does ISC2 really have an app for CSSLP? If so, please provide the direct link to this app.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

I apologize. You are correct there is not an app for CSSLP at this time. We will have that webpage I linked earlier corrected ASAP.

ISC2 Community Manager
Rohit_CSSLP
Newcomer III

I have attended a Bootcamp training with one of the official training partners of ISC2 and have received CSSLP Official ISC2 student Guide 5th Edition. Could you please let me know this study material is still relevant after the recent changes (Sept 15th 2023) in the exam pattern?
vagnermachado
Viewer III

Dear all, the CSSLP training, study guides, etc. have recently been updated (Sept 15th 2023). Could someone please inform me where I can purchase the latest version of the CSSLP CKP book? I searched on the ISC2 website, what I found was a link redirecting to Amazon for the CSSLP CBK 2nd edition from 2013.
Thanks.
Rohit_CSSLP
Newcomer III

I have attended a Bootcamp training with one of the official training partners of ISC2 and have received CSSLP Official ISC2 student Guide 5th Edition. Could you please let me know this study material is still relevant after the recent changes (Sept 15th 2023) in the exam pattern?

orangesteel
Newcomer I

Hi, it absolutely is. If you take a look at the exam outline, there are changes, but arguably they are not significant. I’d be comfortable using that and also looking at the differences between the two exam outlines. There was a good exam prep session for the CSSLP on bright space in September 2023 that addressed this too. Good luck!

orangesteel
Newcomer I

Hi there, if you take a look at my response to Rohit below, I’d suggest that you likely don’t need anything additional. If you take a look at the new and old exam outlines, the differences are not significant in my opinion. Also check out the brightspace session from September that touches on those difference.