cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baiju
Newcomer I

CISSP exam duration - June 2022

Hi 

I booked CISSP May 1st week and I noticed it is 4 hrs. instead of 3 hrs. .

Could you please someone confirm on that ?

I am also worried about number questions , will there be any change in number of questions as well.

Regards,

Baiju

43 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

This one is best answered by someone in Customer Service.

Regards

baiju
Newcomer I

sure, thank you

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@baiju Please email examadministration@isc2.org for further discussion/clarification, etc. Be sure to include your exam date, candidate ID, etc. in your email. 

Thanks!

ISC2 Community Manager
baiju
Newcomer I

Thank you, I will email them 

cissp_ritesh
Viewer

Hello Baiju, 

Let me know once you get the answer, as I am also planning to take the exam in May

baiju
Newcomer I

I sent an email to examadministration@isc2.org and awaiting for an update. I'll let you know
baiju
Newcomer I

Reply from examadministration@isc2.org.

The CISSP exam will change on May 15, 2022 and it will be 4 hours with 200 questions.

mashingkeys
Viewer II

Interesting. I wonder if they are still going with the CAT approach for testing then? Or changing the weights, etc. You would think with these changes coming up, ISC2 would have already communicated this information... I can only imagine the panic that will wash over people as they approach 150 questions and have to keep going. Surely some will fail as a result of this unannounced change.

Additionally, the information Baiju received from ISC2 is also inaccurate. The exam format change is effective beginning May 2022 - not May 15th. April 29th tests are still 180 minutes - May 2nd switches to 240.

baiju
Newcomer I

Thanks you