cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baiju
Newcomer I

CISSP exam duration - June 2022

Hi 

I booked CISSP May 1st week and I noticed it is 4 hrs. instead of 3 hrs. .

Could you please someone confirm on that ?

I am also worried about number questions , will there be any change in number of questions as well.

Regards,

Baiju

43 Replies
nkeaton
Newcomer III

So I am seeing May 2 and May 15 in this thread.  Also if staying CAT, I would think would maybe be the same percentage of questions, so 133 - 200 questions to pass depending on how answer the questions.  Also where is the formal announcement as it is not listed on the objectives or in The Ultimate Study Guide?  Thanks.

RT365
Viewer

I have being studying for almost 3 months as of now. Finally I decided to schedule the exam. 

The Pearson VUE page tells me hat i have 4 HRS for the test???

@isc2 what is going on?

This certification is detrimental to my job i have being studying all this time and now there is a change to 

the whole testing environment?

I have being planning and preparing myself mentally for the test and now i feel that i waisted my time.

I am schedule to test on May 3 2022

PLS Advice. 

philboye
Viewer II

I am in the same boat. However, is it only exam duration that is changing or would the number of exam questions and topics tested on the exam also changing?

binay1011
Viewer

Same here.. many confusion.  I am planning to give exam on May 2022.  Now , for sudden changes ; looks I have to preponed my exam on April. 

binay1011
Viewer

Please update once you get some info. Very much confusion now...
Steve-Wilme
Advocate II

ISC2 site still says it's a 3 hour exam:

https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/cissp/Certification-Exam-Outline

It did used to be 6 hours before the adaptive testing.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Steve Wilme CISSP-ISSAP, ISSMP MCIIS
nkeaton
Newcomer III

I have E-mails into (ISC)2 on this.  There is nothing on their site but these discussions.

tmekelburg1
Community Champion

@RT365 Do you have any proof, i.e., screen shot or email, of the 4 hour time frame from Pearson VUE? I just went through the process ,as a test, and it said 180 minutes on the check out screen.

@RT365 wrote:

PLS Advice. 

Always use the official (ISC)2 website for the most up to date information on matters such as this.

Haroldwong
Newcomer II

4 hours is a long time to sit through to answer questions... 

RT365
Viewer

Exam
CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Language: English
ontO vhuss?
Length: 240 minutes ©