Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Welcome to the CCSP Study Group

Welcome to the CCSP Certification Study Group. 

This is an open discussion forum for those studying for the CCSP certification.This forum provides an opportunity to connect with others preparing for the exam. Please follow all Community Guidelines regarding usage of this group, including adhering to the exam confidentiality policy. 

View our Community Usage Policies and Guidelines.

Adhere to (ISC)² Exam Confidentiality

1. Discussing (ISC)² examination items, answers and responses with other individuals is a violation of the (ISC)² Examination Non-Disclosure Agreement that is signed prior to taking an (ISC)² examination. Any posts related to this will be removed, and users found to be in violation may face penalties.
  2. General discussions about exams that do not share specific exam items are permissible. We encourage Community members to help candidates prepare themselves for success and share their own experiences without disclosing any information that could compromise the integrity of the exam process.

ISC2 Community Manager
29 Replies
naiduchr
Newcomer I

Hello - I'm taking the ISC2 Online Instruction Led training from tomorrow for 8 weeks, which ends on 1st week of March 2022. I failed in the 1st round and wanted to take this opportunity to improve upon and read lot of recommended books posted in this forum. I wanted to take the exam by end of March 2022 or 1st week of April 2022. Wanted to see if anyone is planning to take the exam around that time or plan to be my study buddy where we can exchange knowledge and motivate each other. Please let me me know if anyone of you are interested. Thank you !

RahulNaresh
Viewer II

Hi Naidu,

Yes, I'll be happy to join you for the study group. I have also booked my exam for end March.

Gamars
Newcomer II

Hi Naiduchr,

That's a great suggestion.  How do you intend to make that happened? Google Meet? Zoom? Let me know as I have booked my exam in end March as well.  Will be good if we can start something here. I'm keen to join. Let me know how you intend to start.  Cheers.

francisbandi
Newcomer I

Naidu, I live in Canada, I joined an Intellipaat course. So I about the complete study of Module 4. This has been on my agenda for a week now.
Next I will be doing study of Module 2
deedee95
Newcomer I

Did take the exam?
dwaipayanin
Viewer II

Hello,

Planning to take up the exam by September 23. Unfortunately, my city (Kolkata), does not have a center to appear, have to find out an acceptable center. Is there any possibility to get some discount in the exam fees. 

Best regards, 

Dwaipayan Bhattacharya

(CISSP 476503)

coote98
Viewer

How do I join the ccsp study group? Also how regular are they

Muthigani
Reader I

I'm also wondering about this - is there a chat server for the study group? I'd be open to creating a Discord-based group chat.
coote98
Viewer

Having failed be certainly interested and to gain more focus.