Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Welcome to the CCSP Study Group

Welcome to the CCSP Certification Study Group. 

This is an open discussion forum for those studying for the CCSP certification.This forum provides an opportunity to connect with others preparing for the exam. Please follow all Community Guidelines regarding usage of this group, including adhering to the exam confidentiality policy. 

View our Community Usage Policies and Guidelines.

Adhere to (ISC)² Exam Confidentiality

1. Discussing (ISC)² examination items, answers and responses with other individuals is a violation of the (ISC)² Examination Non-Disclosure Agreement that is signed prior to taking an (ISC)² examination. Any posts related to this will be removed, and users found to be in violation may face penalties.
  2. General discussions about exams that do not share specific exam items are permissible. We encourage Community members to help candidates prepare themselves for success and share their own experiences without disclosing any information that could compromise the integrity of the exam process.

ISC2 Community Manager
32 Replies
HB2
Newcomer I

Hi Daniel
Happy holidays..
Merry Christmas...

Please count me in!
As often as you wish...
You're the best...

Thanks,
Heather

PS
I've been reading about kubernetes,
containers.. and docker...
dkleung
Newcomer II

Hello all - I would like to set up an introductory call on Sunday, 1/7/2024, AM or PM, and see if anyone is interested in a group study session leading up to the exam date for us. It's not easy to commit but if you are pursuing this cert, there is no way around it but to study and prep for it.  

My goal is to take the 2nd attempt on the CCSP exam by the end of Feb or the middle of March. This will give everyone ample time to review all the domains and practice questions, flashcards, etc. 

Option 1 - Sun 1/7/2024 - 8 AM PST to 9 AM PST 

Option 2 - Sun 1/7/2024 - 11 AM to 12 PM PST 

Option 3 - Sun 1/7/2024 - 8 PM PST to 9 PM PST  

Here is my email address if anyone is interested, or you can post a comment here and let me know your contact information. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

Thanks, 

Daniel K. Leung, CISSP 

dkleung@hotmail.com

PS - For my CISSP preparation back in 2022, few of us setup 3 sessions a week for about 10 weeks in prep for the exam. Some of us passed, some didn't and some did not take the exam for some personal reasons. 

HB2
Newcomer I

Eastern standard
Thx.
dkleung
Newcomer II

Hello - I have a few interested individuals, so I plan to set up this introductory call. If you are interested, please send me a note to dkleung@hotmail.com.

Thanks, 

Daniel K. Leung, CISSP 

dkleung@hotmail.com

PS - I just booked my CCSP exam for March with PearsoVUE today 🙂

dkleung
Newcomer II

If you are interested, please provide your email address, and I will send you a Zoom invite for 1/7/2024 @ 8 AM PST.

Happy New Year.
dkleung
Newcomer II

Have you taken the exam? If so, did you pass? 

dkleung
Newcomer II

If you are interested, please email me at dkleung@hotmail.com 

Thanks, 

HB2
Newcomer I

Hi There Everyone: 

Happy New Year 2024!!!  

Wishing you all good health and happiness throughout 2024.   

May 2024 be a successful CCSP Exam year for us all... 

Kindest regards, 

HB2.  

P.S. Any suggestions for online practice ISC2 CCSP exams (simulated to our upcoming CCSP exams) that are available, and are either free or at a very reasonable price?  

dkleung
Newcomer II

Hello - HNY to all. We have a few who are interested in a CCSP study group, and we have an intro call this Sunday, 1/7/2024, at 8 AM PST. 

If anyone else is interested, please email me at dkleung@hotmail.com and I will add you to the invite. 

Thanks, 

Daniel K. Leung, CISSP 

Hi, I would like to join the group.