Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Welcome to the CCSP Study Group

Welcome to the CCSP Certification Study Group. 

This is an open discussion forum for those studying for the CCSP certification.This forum provides an opportunity to connect with others preparing for the exam. Please follow all Community Guidelines regarding usage of this group, including adhering to the exam confidentiality policy. 

View our Community Usage Policies and Guidelines.

Adhere to (ISC)² Exam Confidentiality

1. Discussing (ISC)² examination items, answers and responses with other individuals is a violation of the (ISC)² Examination Non-Disclosure Agreement that is signed prior to taking an (ISC)² examination. Any posts related to this will be removed, and users found to be in violation may face penalties.
  2. General discussions about exams that do not share specific exam items are permissible. We encourage Community members to help candidates prepare themselves for success and share their own experiences without disclosing any information that could compromise the integrity of the exam process.

ISC2 Community Manager
32 Replies
jgarnica
Viewer

Hi!

Do not lose heart!

I took the test yesterday and I nailed it.

I took all the CBK test and help to understand where I need to study deeper.

If you want to chat and talk how I made it, just tell me.

Regards.

Janeth G.
dkleung
Newcomer II

Hello - I would like to chat with you about your study strategy to pass the CCSP exam. Please let me know when you are free to connect over Webex, Teams, or Zoom. 

Thanks much in advance, 

Daniel K. Leung 

dan2melz
Newcomer I

I would be happy to join the group, im taking the exam and of the month
HB2
Newcomer I

Hi There: 

I have just joined the CCSP Study Group... 

I completed the CCSP online course in high standings, but most of the actual CCSP exam questions were "case study" type questions, and not simple factual questions.  There is a definite gap between the CCSP online course information (transcripts) and basic flashcard info versus the actual CCSP exam questions.      So I need to improve on the questions/answers that actually simulate the exam.  I recall that there were a series of network questions and port information questions that stumped me and I froze as I did not know these answers. Where is this information?    I can't find these details it in the CCSP texts that I have purchased.   I am studying from the ISC2 - CCSP Second Edition texts and I can't find this info / answers.  Can anyone help me out with the best reference for this information?   

On Dec 12th I wrote the CCSP exam.   Unfortunately, I did not pass, and I'm still "bummed out" from this experience.  I have to move forward, and make new and tighter plans for my 2nd attempt in Feb. in spite of this disappointing experience.  I journaled this experience so that I could learn from it and move forward to improve my knowledge base and expand on my cloud security information next time 'round.      

Any "words of wisdom", reference information, advice and/or better strategies would be appreciated.    

Regards, 

Heather 

dkleung
Newcomer II

Hi Heather - I am in the same situation as I didn't pass the CCSP exam in August. I am interested in seeing if anyone would want to join an online studying session(s) to prep for it. My friend and I did this in 2022 for the CISSP certification, which helped and motivated me to push myself harder. I passed the CISSP exam on my 1st attempt.  

My goal for 2024 is both CCSP and CGRC. I did not reach my 2023 goal of getting my CCSP cert 😞

Regards, 

Daniel K. Leung 

coote98
Newcomer I

Hi

I would be Interested in this also
Kwicks
Newcomer I

I am also interested in joining the study group.

HB2
Newcomer I

Pls. include me too.
Thanks
Heather
dkleung
Newcomer II

Hello - After the holidays and starting the week of 1/8/2024, I will start studying again to take the CCSP exam at the end of February. If anyone is interested, I can set up a virtual meeting and host a number of attendees. Please let me know if anyone is interested and you can email me at dkleung@hotmail.com

Thanks, 

Daniel Leung, CISSP  

coote98
Newcomer I

Would be interested what time zone are you in?