Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nerrisa
Newcomer I

study material

I have just finished my courses and am looking to prepare for the exam which I have not scheudle at this time

What study material have you guys used that really helps? I am more of a hands on learner so reading material is a bit challenging for me too retain the info

I have thought about purchasing the material ebook for assistance and I have a comp Tia+ book

thanks guys
6 Replies
shri1
Newcomer I

I found it helpful to go with process of elimination as described in this youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSkjmlb2cQ4&list=PL0hT6hgexlYw-k6GxQf_DIAPdc96T2MP-&index=3&ab_chann...

Good luck !

Early_Adopter
Community Champion

You might do the IBM and Google courses on Coursera - it’s free/not expensive

The latest CISSP book from Shon Harris(posthumously) and Fernando Maymi is availible and that’s probably a good investment for 2-3 years if you’re serious in the field.
nerrisa
Newcomer I

Thank you so much greatly appreciate you
nerrisa
Newcomer I

Thank you so much I will look into this
zbaskervil
Newcomer III

I am taking the Mike Chappel LinkedIn Cert Prep: ISC2 Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) course. It is great resource and you can download the written transcripts as well as the questions and answers at the end of each section. There is a huge O&A repository. Once I finish the remaining 8 sections I am going to take Mike’s Exam Tips Questions all inclusive exam.
haris96
Viewer II

Can i get the free study materials or links to prepare for the exam anyone help