Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JUNIOR
Newcomer I

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH RELIABLE STUDY LINK OR MATERIAL FOR CERTIFIED IN CYBERSECURITY?

ANYONE HELP WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED TOPIC?

27 Replies
jess90
Viewer

Hi,

Check out Darril Gibson Security+ Study Guide (definitely worth it). You can purchase this book on Amazon. Also, check out TestOut I think still has a sale going on where you have access to practice tests and labs for $4 a month then after 30 days it is $80+. I currently use both. Hope this helps!😊

Babsarena
Newcomer I

Go to Coursera and search for certified in cyber security by Isc2 and audit the course for free, that's pretty much all you need

lopecki
Viewer III

The CC course ISC2 gives you access to is all you need. That's all I used and it was sufficient for preparing for the exam. Save the money and just use that.

R0GU3_ST4TU5
Viewer II

This is probably the best bet.  I would like to add that OP can check out various cyber security education free on Youtube, via professor messer.

OP, keep in mind that cyber security is taught though a SEC+ cert lens from prof. messer; but the information will build your knowledge foundation up for both exams which is paramount. 

Good luck! 🙂

I'm taking my CC exam on the 23rd of this month!

Asmithward23
Reader I

I am sitting for my exam next month. Did you pass with just using the course and or resources provided by ISC2?

lopecki
Viewer III

Yes, all the material you need is within that course. I'm telling you, there isn't a need to spend any money on training materials. Besides, if you want the certification, you'll have to pay 50 dollars to be a member of ISC2, so why pay for anything when you're getting to take the exam for free?

arson
Newcomer III

ive attached a few resources that helped people who had passed their CC exams smoothly in this server you can join to study with other fellow peers too ^^ https://discord.gg/6gmX5Mnr
JUNIOR
Newcomer I

thank you all for the materials i have passed the cc exam.

jess90
Viewer

Congrats! 🎉