cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A_BUC_I_FAN
Viewer II

Missing Course Material

Greetings @AndreaMoore and all,

I just recently purchased the ISC2 Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) exam through Pearson Vue and have an exam date scheduled for Mar 2023. I paid the $199 which includes the exam, retake and the extras for this price.

The issue I am confused on, is when I go back to my ISC2 account to access "My Courses." There is nothing displayed and it states that I am currently not enrolled in any courses.

From my understanding of the instructions, I had to go through Pearson Vue to register for CC in order to continue..... but as I look around on the website, I found that it is section on the site where I pay as well.  Was I supposed to purchase through ISC2 or Pearson Vue to get the course and the material? I have the receipt as proof I paid for the exam, if need be. Is there course material for CC because I also found some flash cards as well.

I called the customer support with no prevail... I hope they are all ok if they're affected by the recent hurricane.

Thank you

5 Replies
MrITGus
Contributor I

Hello!  Sorry to learn about your missing course material.  You might want to check the complete detailed information regarding the Certification in Cybersecurity available for you at ISC2. that also includes FAQs section.  It also includes study materials that may be helpful for you.

You can read in detail all the information at the following link:

Certified in Cybersecurity Certification | (ISC)² (isc2.org)

Best Regards.

Gus

Tess
Newcomer II

I'm very sorry for the bad news, but you're correct:

Was I supposed to purchase through ISC2 or Pearson Vue to get the course and the material?

Yes. The bundles that include training can only be purchased from ISC2 directly. 

If you pay for the exam via PearsonVue, then you're only buying the exam. If you had bought the bundle via ISC2, they would have given you a voucher code to make the PearsonVue purchase "free". 

Hemmy
Viewer II

Sorry for that...

I am having similar issue here, I enrolled for the free CC exam using the free voucher through ISC2 and got a confirmation email. Yet each time I try to access my courses I get a "You do not have access to any courses." feedback.

I have tried all I could to no avail. Did email as well but no response.

Yet time is runing out for the scheduled exam date.

Please let me know if you were able to fix it

Thank you

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Hemmy 

I'm not sure what you purchased but these are the options to compare. Please contact our support team if you need assistance. 

https://www.isc2.org/landing/cc-bundles 

https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us 

ISC2 Community Manager
Ok_josh
Viewer

Good Morning,

I enrolled for the Certified in cybersecurity course on the ISC2 website but I see the course on the my course dashboard 

Thanks