Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aziz
Newcomer II

Help with Understanding

Hello all! I seem to have trouble expanding my understanding on some topics, if anyone would love to help me with this, would be greatly appreciated! 

7 Replies
MrT
Viewer II

Hi @aziz I will try to help you if it is something that I have understood. 

aziz
Newcomer II

Which chapters are your strong points?

Dragolee
Viewer II

Hi,

After I passed the SSCP exam. Am I able to waive the endorsement process If I held the CC Certification?

Please advice,

Thank you! 

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Dragolee - there is not an endorsement process required for CC. Only a certification application - which consists of affirming your commitment to the Code of Ethics. No experience or other information is required for CC 🙂 

denbesten
Community Champion

@Kaity, I believe @Dragolee was asking about the opposite.  Can the CC be used to waive an experience requirement for the SSCP?

The SSCP experience page does not list this as an option, so I suspect the answer would be "no".

Kaity
Community Manager

Oh! Apologies - I misunderstood, then. No, the CC cannot be used as a replacement for the one year of experience requirement for the SSCP. However, a degree can be used to waive the requirement. 

If you pass the SSCP exam, but don't have a full year of experience yet, you'll become an Associate of (ISC)² and will have 2 years to get the additional experience you need to become fully certified.

https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/SSCP/experience-requirements 

Dragolee
Viewer II

Hi @Kaity and @denbesten ,

Thank you for your reply! I was wondering if holding any of the ISC2 certifications would waive the requirement for one year of experience.

Thank you.