Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darkrai000
Newcomer I

Study Group

Hello guys, I am Abhijit and I am from India. I am eWPTXv2 certified and pursuing CRTO. I have my CC exam on 30th December 2022. The self-paced exam free of cost is actually why I applied for this exam. If there is anyone who would like to study and collaborate as a group, I'll share my discord and maybe we can join there and start our path.

33 Replies
clonwe
Viewer

How you could get your free self-paced exam test ? Now, I only see this (free) when you become a ISC candidate, but there are a cost to that.  

Tomason
Viewer

ok I am down. tell me how I should contact u 

princemax
Viewer

How did you enroll for the certification free, since I filled the application form I have not been sent any voucher yet is there anything else we need to do here to get the voucher

Skibochi
Reader I

Hi there, the voucher itself appears during the registration for the exam. This link takes you to the page https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/CC what you need to do is click on choose your training path, then select the SELF-PACED + EXAM and register at the bottom of the page. On there is a code that will assist you register for the exam for free on Pearson Vue. I hope this helps.

JackTNeely
Viewer

Hi, Abhijit. I'm interested in the CC exam as well.
My Discord tag is
Jack T. Neely#1337

Please feel free to message me. Same goes to anyone here also studying.
nkeaton
Newcomer III

They waive the $50 for one year. You can get a no cost voucher and the self-paced training. All of the information is on the website.
princemax
Viewer

I have successfully registered for the exam but I can't get access to the
courses to learn. How do i get access to courses on the learn platform?
maudam74
Reader I

Same issue
dby_babatunde
Viewer

I am interested