cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jc2022
Newcomer I

CC Exam Preparation

Hello,

For those who have passed the entry level CC exam, can you let me know if the online material provided by ISC is enough to study for the exam?

Are there any recommended books or supplemental material that can be used such as practice exams etc?

Thanks

145 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

You can thank your predecessors for messing up our ability to take any (ISC)² exam from home.

https://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/2022/06/isc%C2%B2-concludes-online-proctored-exams-do-not-meet-exam-...

aloisa16
Reader I

If you currently studying CCNA, most probably you will get high score in 2 domains. I think, Online training is enough, you just need to understand the concept, how it work/apply.
amirahh13
Newcomer II

@Joylika i have seen a lot of people mention the questions on the exam are not the same. What do you mean by that? How are the questions different?
BeyondFaith
Viewer

@Kuchal07 No you can't take this exam from home, only at pearsonvue centers where they do exams in English.
faithnyashie
Viewer III

Passed the exam.The course material is enough and i also used the mike Chapple course on linked learning. It's only that the questions are asked in a tricky way.
IsraelNerd
Viewer II

Thanks for sharing. This really came in handy. Looking forward to passing this on my first trial. Thanks

kris10judy
Newcomer II

CONGRATS

Umohsp
Viewer II

Hi Tapan, please i need a textbook for this cc exam. If you have kindly help a brother. Send it to umohsp@gmail.com

Cheers

Simon

uzairahmed551
Viewer

I need practice question for the CC exam baseline.

shonnae
Newcomer I

Hi
I just purchase the ebook for $20.00. Hopefully it will help.