Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Now Operational – Certified in Cybersecurity!

Our entry-level certification, (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity℠, is fully operational!  

We are excited for our association as today we announce (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity℠, our new entry-level certification, is now a fully operational program.  

As we go operational today, more than 1,500 individuals, who passed the exam during our pilot program, are now on their path to full certification! These individuals have proven they have the strong problem-solving abilities, communication skills, strategic thinking skills and an eagerness to learn needed to be a successful cybersecurity professional. 

This certification is an opportunity to encourage new entrants to the field who will train under experienced cybersecurity professionals and managers while growing their own expertise.  

If you or your colleagues, interns, entry-level staff are interested in becoming Certified in Cybersecurity, learn more about the training course and exam at https://www.isc2.org/certifications/CC. You can also join the CC study group on the (ISC)² Community. 

ISC2 Community Manager
8 Replies
snietzsche
Newcomer II

For those who participated in the pilot exam and have received a provisional pass email, what are our next steps? The email tells us to fill out an endorsement application, but there is no endorsement application option for CC, nor is there a requirement for this certification to go through endorsement.

Why didn't ISC2 figure out all of this during the pilot period rather than make a bad first impression for a lot of new members?

choccymonster
Newcomer I

I have gained a provisional pass for the Certified in Cybersecurity exam, and been invited (via email) to follow the online endorsement process.

However, when I click on the link in the email it says that the Certified in Cybersecurity exam does not require endorsement.

So.............how do I become a member? Am I missing something?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Once again, congratulations on your achievement! We cannot thank you enough for your participation in this historic pilot program, and your patience as we closed out the pilot in order to deliver your final results.

The endorsement option for CC will be available beginning this Thursday, September 1. Please access the online endorsement form then and let us know if you need any further help.

Please note that while you do not need to submit any work experience for the CC. The endorsement form is needed to show your commitment to abide by the (ISC)² Code of Ethics. In addition to completing the endorsement application, an annual maintenance fee is required. For CC members this is U.S. $50.

ISC2 Community Manager
jimmieostarr
Newcomer I

I still get an error saying they have not got my score results

Jim Starr

SimonTaplin
Viewer

@AndreaMoore  The link still isn't working correctly. I am just getting the error message that my account has not been fully provisioned and to contact member services which I have done twice now and I am still waiting for a response.

This is really NOT a good start.

lamor1
Viewer

Same here

SimonTaplin
Viewer

I can finally get in to start the process

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

If you are receiving error messages or experiencing technical issues, please email membersupport@isc2.org and include your candidate ID number and contact information. 

ISC2 Community Manager