cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ebybube
Viewer II

CISSP official result pending after 4 weeks

Hi All,

I passed the CISSP examination on 31st October 2020. The letter provided to me by Pearson|VUE indicated I would receive official confirmation of my result from (ISC)2 within 2-5 business days. It has now been almost 4 weeks, and I am yet to receive any communication.

After a week of waiting, I wrote an email to membersupport@isc2.org, in order to determine if I had neglected to complete all the required tasks Unfortunately I have not received any acknowledgment of my correspondence at all. I am concerned that my messages were never received by (ISC)2.

My ISC2 ID is 314519 and email address eby_bube@yahoo.com

I tried the endorsement process and I got this error below in the process of trying to submit my endorsement 

You must resolve the following error before you can continue 

You must have passed the certification Exam within the last 9 months. Contact (ISC)2 Member services at membersupport@isc2.org for additional information

I have written to  membersupport@isc2.org but no response, kindly assist to resolve. 
2 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@AndreaMoore @tonyshiver 

Can you assist with this please?

@ebybube 

Congrats on the provisional pass!

You might want to try calling Member Services - you can find your region's number in the contact section of this Community site and ISC2's main website.

ebybube
Viewer II

This is already sorted out, ISC2 has responded and endorsement submitted, awaiting ISC2 on issue of certificate in 6 weeks as correspondence. Kudos to Patricia White that followed up on my behalf to resolve.
Thanks so much for your support.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad