cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinmorrison
Viewer

CISSP Endorsement Wait

Hello all!

For those waiting on your CISSP Endorsement Review approval from ISC2, the wait will continue.  It has been over 6 weeks since my endorsement was submitted and I just received the following:

"Typically, the endorsement review process runs around 4-6 weeks; however, due to a system upgrade, we are currently running closer to 8 weeks. This could be done sooner than the 8 weeks, we just ask to allow the full time for review."

So it looks like we are all in for longer wait times post endorsement. 

Happy Waiting!!

134 Replies
Rossva
Contributor I

Yay! Finally got the email today! I originally got an email last night asking for more info, and thought ‘oh no please not another long wait now’ after I supplied the additional detail but must give credit and thanks where it’s due. 14 hours later I’m all accredited! Thank you ISC for that turnaround. Just gotta pay the AMF now, getting the SSO issue when I try and pay but I’ve already seen threads to email Amanda so have done that already.
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Welcome to the club @Rossva!

I guess that's actually two clubs: the CISSP club and the AMF issues club Smiley Frustrated

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Exam provisionally passed: 23rd May 2019
Provisional pass email: 26th May 2019
Endorsement application completed: 27th May 2019
Endorsement application being processed email: 27th May 2019
Congratulations on CISSP-ISSMP email: 15th July 2019

Total processing time: 7 weeks exactly.

Amusingly, the badge system on here jumped the gun and my ISSMP badge appeared a few days early - still no sign of my ISSAP badge yet though!

Rossva
Contributor I

Yay good news !
DangerSpoon
Viewer III

CISSP Exam: Aug 26
Prov. pass email: Aug 27
Submit for endorsement: Aug 27
Received Certification: Sep 25

Total wait time: ~ 4wks
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Congratulations @DangerSpoon!

Glad to hear they have finally got the endorsement wait time down to a reasonable level!

Rossva
Contributor I

Yup good news.
jaygatsby27
Viewer

Thats impressive.  Im a CISSP that took the CCSP exam almost 5 weeks ago and I'm still waiting.  No verification will be needed, since I'm already a CISSP and have been for over a decade.  You would think they could process these types of applications much more quickly. 

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

The last report I saw from someone a day or two ago was their endorsement took 5 weeks and 3 days. Shame it's going back up again, but at least it's within the stated 4 - 6 weeks.

EDIT:

@jaygatsby27 wrote:

Thats impressive.  Im a CISSP that took the CCSP exam almost 5 weeks ago and I'm still waiting.  No verification will be needed, since I'm already a CISSP and have been for over a decade.  You would think they could process these types of applications much more quickly. 

Oh, apparently that is to do with ANSI requirements.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Exam provisionally passed: 16th Oct 2019
Provisional pass email: 17th Oct 2019
Endorsement application completed: 18th Oct 2019
Endorsement application being processed email: 18th Oct 2019
Congratulations on CSSLP email: 19th Nov 2019

Total processing time: 4 weeks 4 days.