Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Ensuring a Professional and Respectful Community

As a reminder, this Community is a venue to provide professional discussions related to information security. The Community is intended to be a forum for peer engagement, positive discussion and constructive advice. We expect all users to maintain a tone of professionalism in all Community interactions. We have guidelines in place to ensure everyone maintains a civil and productive discussion. Every day, we are encouraged by so many great posts and helpful comments across the Community. We ask that everyone reserve this space for sharing ideas focused on informed and helpful cybersecurity discussion such as technical and security implications, threats and mitigating them in the industry. We would like to keep this Community a place for appropriate cybersecurity topics and encourage all off-topic discussions to be held elsewhere. 

All Community users can help ensure we build a professional and respectful community. As mentioned in the guidelines, community members can help self-regulate and flag any inappropriate content or off-topic content that does not uphold the vision of (ISC)² and our code of ethics. To flag, use the menu at the top right of a post and select “Report Inappropriate Content.” It will be reviewed by a Community team member. This Community is intended to be a tool for cybersecurity professionals to work together to solve problems.

Thank you in advance for your help, your engagement in the Community and for all that you all do to inspire a safe and secure cyber world.

ISC2 Community Manager
5 Replies
Dain
Contributor I

Are the minutes of the board meeting, etc. that show the adoption of these guidelines published?

mencik
Contributor III

I have never seen any ISC2 Board of Directors meetings minutes published.
jbuitron
Contributor I

Posting Board meetings and discussions might be considered as revealing PII. That is my educated guess.

thank you,

Dr. Jan Shuyler Buitron

Doctorate of Computer Science in Cybersecurity, minor in Management

Master of Science in Cybersecurity

CISSP, MCSE, ITIL v2, v3

Senior Cybersecurity Systems Engineer\Lead

MrITGus
Contributor I

@AndreaMoore  Thank you and all the Community Managers for all your hard work to help keep this community respectful within a safe environment.

Best Regards,

Gus

mencik
Contributor III

@jbuitron wrote:

Posting Board meetings and discussions might be considered as revealing PII. That is my educated guess.

It has always been mentioned that any postings would have redactions to remove any PII. Clearly not everything the Board discusses falls into the PII category.