Hey everyone, I'm looking for a simple and easy to use SSL certificate management tool. I am happy to pay for one. Any suggestions?
· Monitoring the certificate expire date on multiple systems (Linux, Wintel)
· All of the certificates are available via URL (not always accessable via the internet so this needs to be a solution we can install inside our network)
· Should support Websphere certificates
· Should support WebLogic certifcates
· Centralized Tool to deploy certificates
· Dashboard for Certificate status
· Total Number of Certificates Install < 50
· Some certificates come from the customer, some are self signed
· Nice to have – ability to generate certificate – not required
I am sure there is already a tool available that exists for this, no need to develop a new one.
But at first, you may need to identify those assets/applications that use certs and categorize them.