cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

(ISC)² Self-Study Resources for SSCP

Textbooks, Study Guides, Apps and More

From traditional textbooks and study guides to more contemporary tools, such as interactive flash cards and study apps, we have a training and study resource that’s right for you and will fit into your busy schedule.

https://www.isc2.org/Training/Self-Study-Resources

(ISC)² Community Manager
2 Replies
samir_ameen
Viewer II

Re: (ISC)² Self-Study Resources for SSCP

Hi

I have purchased official ISC2 SSCP Study Guide -Second Edition, this comes with 20 questions on each domain and Wiley's give 450 online question banks, i can see another qustion bank 'Official ISC2 SSCP Practice Tests', it says it has 700+Questions.

My Doubts are

Exam questions in official ISC2 SSCP Study Guide  Second Edition and Official ISC2 SSCP Practice Tests are same?

Is it worth to buy Official ISC2 SSCP Practice Tests'?

JoeBuilder
Viewer

Re: (ISC)² Self-Study Resources for SSCP

Hello Andrea.

I have been using the (ISC)2 SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Study Guide, 2nd Edition.

I generally like the format of the book, but some of the answers to the review questions are not clear, and in my view don't make sense.

Is there any way for me to get feedback from the author, or publisher.  I will give one example:

JoeBuilder_0-1618809325885.png

My answer was #1, but the official answer is 3.  I do not understand how decryption comes before encryption.  Most of the online research seems to support my understanding.

Please help me here.  I have been studying for the last three months, and I've also noticed that other forum users are saying the answers for the exam are vague.