Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Security Congress 2018 Photos

I just realized...some photographer wandered through our classroom during 2018 Congress, staging and snapping shots...but I never did see a link to where those photos are hosted (he told me they'd all be posted online after the conference). Does anyone know the link, or was that just some random stranger who deceived me (as often happens in NOLA)?

6 Replies
paulablalock
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @Ben_Malisow,

Just so you know, that was definitely our event photographer (hes quite amazing!)

Let me and @Kaity look into this and see what we can find out for you.

Are you looking for general congress images - or images of yourself in particular?

Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Either? Both? Is there a big gallery online that we can look at? That was the impression I'd gotten. Thanks!

CyberLead
Newcomer III

I would also love to see any pictures.  I recall the photographer taking pictures while I attended your CCSP course, and I saw him several times during the various sessions in the days that followed, but I've never seen either the still pictures, or any of the videos from the presentations that were recorded.

BTW, Ben, I received an email from the selection committee; my abstract on Risk Management was accepted for me to give a presentation in Orlando at the 2019 Congess.

Lloyd Diernisse

ISC2 Authorized Instructor and Learning Tree International Certified Instructor
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt | CISSP-ISSMP | CCSP | CGRC | PMP | CSM | CMMI-A | ITIL-Fv3
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Congrats, Lloyd! Hope to see you there!

CyberLead
Newcomer III

@Ben_Malisow It was nice catching up with you and Sam at the Congress.  BTW, did you ever get an answer about the photos?

Lloyd Diernisse

ISC2 Authorized Instructor and Learning Tree International Certified Instructor
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt | CISSP-ISSMP | CCSP | CGRC | PMP | CSM | CMMI-A | ITIL-Fv3
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

Absolutely agreed! It was a blast seeing you again!

I did get answer about the photos. It was, "no."

Harumph