cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rafal
Newcomer I

endorsement 4 months - shame

Hi

I passed my exam on 10th of December and still haven't received my endorsement. Instead every 2 weeks I am getting an email that my applicatiion has been selected for an audit.  Even though I sent them all documents still I have not received any response.

'programs@isc2.org' seems like abandoned email - no response at all

4 Replies
AppDefects
Community Champion

@Rafal wrote:

Hi

I passed my exam on 10th of December and still haven't received my endorsement. Instead every 2 weeks I am getting an email that my applicatiion has been selected for an audit.  Even though I sent them all documents still I have not received any response.

'programs@isc2.org' seems like abandoned email - no response at all

@amandavanceISC2 can you please help this member? Thank you.

amandavanceISC2

@Rafal Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear your endorsement audit has not been passed yet. Can you please email me at avance@isc2.org and I will get you to the right person in Endorsements?

Best Regards, 

Amanda Vance

Rafal
Newcomer I

@amandavanceISC2I emailed you 3 weeks ago and I haven't received any reply from you neither from your collogues. I emailed you again 1 week ago and still no response.

programs@isc2 were on CC in both emails.

I would like to understand if your email server is working?

@AppDefects what would be next steps to resolve that issue?

denbesten
Community Champion

You might give them a phone call. Their phone numbers and business hours are in the "contact" link at the bottom of the community pages.  It can take a while to get through (be prepared to wait), but when you do, I have found the phone staff to be extremely helpful.

Often times, it is much easier to troubleshoot email issues over a different communications path.  Amanda and the member services team shoule be able to pull up the email logs and your case history to help pinpoint the problem.