cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Updated Membership Certificates

Attention (ISC)2 Members,

Some new and recertifying members, who recently received their membership kit, will be receiving a reprint of their certificate in the near future. We encountered a technical issue during a recent fulfillment order which led to a printing error. Please be assured that all other information contained on the paper certificate and digital version of the membership certificate is correct.

If, for any reason, the corrected certificate needs to be updated, please contact (ISC)2 Member Support at membersupport@isc2.org.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your membership.

ISC2 Community Manager
4 Replies
pato
Viewer III

Thank you Andrea I got mine
anders
Viewer

Just recieved my new kit after renewing. Is it possible to opt out of these kits? Or even better, can you apply an op-in for them. Would be great if ISC2 had a sustainable environment policy...
tonyshiver
Contributor II

@anders Thank you for your suggestion.  Yes, we are looking at how to add an opt-in/opt-out to the renewal kits.  We share your concern about environmental impact and hope to get a solution in place in the coming months.

In the meantime, any member can contact Member Services in advance of their renewal to request that no new kit be mailed to them.

Tony Shiver

Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
denbesten
Community Champion

Another thought.  Offer a discount code to the (ISC)² store when opting out.  Might spur sales of shirts.