cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer III

Re: Horrible new way of viewing/registering CPEs

I noticed your post before I posted mine. Your error message is different, you do see what you've entered and your issue was (partially?) solved.

I don't see what I did, so I need a solution. The rest of my post has to do with the layout of the views/lists and some ideas how it could be enhanced.

Highlighted
Viewer

Re: CPE credits not added automatically

Agree, not sure this is working properly yet.

Highlighted
Contributor II

Re: Horrible new way of viewing/registering CPEs

No doubt somebody that can help you resolve the problem will contact you soon, they did with me. I was referring to my post just to indicate that there seem to be more problems with the new CPE registration software.  Perhaps we could use this thread to "dump" our issues in, so that others in the community can see what already has been reported and save them the trouble.

 

One of my additional observations: the report (transcript) is haphazardly spread across the pages, the older format was much more pleasant looking / functional. See pic below.

a.png

 

--
Heinrich W. Klöpping, MSc CISSP CCSP CIPP/E CTT+
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: CPE credits not added automatically

Automatic cpe submission has always been flaky.  I have had problems with it since well before the switch to the new interface.

 

You can see the complete title by looking at the page source on the "view my CPEs" page. It is somewhat buried, but that is what "find in page" is for :-).

 

Others have already (in this forum) reported this to (ISC)² and they have replied that it is on their to-fix list, including on the PDF reports.

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Re: Problem entering CPEs

I have to admit the lack of sorting affected me more than expected. It should really be resolved soon.

I was able to successfully enter my multi-domain CPE. However, when I viewed the active transcript it displayed that entry with only one domain. Although the dashboard view lists all the domains correctly.