Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Help Amanda - I am unable to submit CPE's

Hello Lance,

I apologize for the delay in submitting the bulk CPEs. To confirm, the e-Symposium you mention below was credited to your account this weekend.

Best Regards,

Amanda 

Highlighted
Viewer

Recently Submitted CPE shows status of Draft

What does it mean when the status of a recently submitted CPE shows draft?

Highlighted
Viewer II

Re: Updated CPE Portal & Annual requirements

I'm pretty lost on this.  I have been unable to see any of my updates for the last month.  I've viewed ISC2 presentations and am unable to find them in my transcript or in the view menu because I can't sort the results in any meaningful way.  All my stuff from 2016 forward appears unsorted and I cannot find any recent activity.  I'm not getting confirmations that I've viewed them either.

Highlighted
Viewer

Single Sign-On Error w/ CPE

Hello, I have been trying to enter in CPE's for about 3 weeks now and I keep getting this error from different computers and different browsers.  I contacted ISC2 on Live Chat when it first occurred and they said knew about it.  I was looking to see if it had been resolved in any forum and I don't see anything relating to this matter.

Here is the error.

We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins.

Thanks

Stephen

Highlighted
Newcomer I

Re: Single Sign-On Error w/ CPE

I have the same problem. Wanted to check the CPE tool for the first time after becoming a CISSP last month. Only got the mentioned error message.