cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdturner1200
Viewer

Unable to login to ISC2.org

Hello,

I have been unable to login to the ISC2.org website for weeks. I submitted a request, last week, but have still not received a response. I'm receiving the following error when attempting to authenticate:

Error Message

An exception has occurred

unidentified error code

Thank you

7 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@sdturner1200 

AMF payment, CPE portal and phone services have been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience. 

ISC2 Community Manager
sdturner1200
Viewer

Hello and thank you for the response. Unfortunately I am still experiencing the same issue when I attempt to login to isc2.org. I've tried on multiple computers and browsers with the same result.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@sdturner1200 I'm sorry. I sent this info to the team and asked them to reach out to you. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Utkrisht
Viewer

Hi,

I have been facing the same error since more than a month.

Not able to access 'My Courses' to complete the Certified in Cybersecurity training.

Not able to access 'PearsonVUE' website as well.

I have already emailed support group for a resolution, they asked me to clear cache and cookies / use private browser. I have done all of the above, tried accessing on Mac, Windows, Safari, Chrome but no success.

Kindly advise how I can bypass this issue and gain access to 'My courses' to complete my training and subsequently give the exam as well.

Regards,

UK

Tshepho
Viewer

Hello, I'm unable to log onto the learning portal with a Forbidden 403 error. Is this a known issue?

Tshepho
Viewer

Hello, have you had any luck with this? I seem to be having the same issue
louisechuasy
Viewer II

Hi

May I ask if this happens. I have sign in for the online self paced training for CC yesterday April 19,2023.I can not access it today April 20,2023. Is it in maintenance mode?