cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsm4198
Viewer

Unable to get status for Endorsement and SSCP

Hello, I am new here.

I passed my SSCP exam 2 weeks ago. I submitted an endorsement to become a member from a cybersecurity officer in our corporate office.

I have tried getting a status to see where i am in this process of getting endorsed, getting my physical certificate, and being sure that my scores are released to Western Governors University.

WGU stated that they were unable to get my score, so i went into ISC2 profile and checked the page to allow release to WGU.

But i have no way of checking on status of anything.

WGU stated that ISC2 is a new vendor and aren't having too good of luck so far with ISC2, which in turn makes me nervous.

I am on track to complete my Bachelors degree in 12 weeks. I cannot let anything slow me down like waiting on scores, certificate etc..

I tried the Chat feature with ISC2, but the person was more concerned with repetitively asking me "is there anything else i can help you with?" .. and generally rushing me to end the chat without resolving to just tell me to wait for several weeks.

Please can someone tell me, is there anything i can do to get a status of where i am in this process?

1 Reply
PAWExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@jsm4198 Thank you for contacting community

Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for endorsement process to be completed, they are handle in the order they are received.

For the exam results to be release to WGU please complete the release form, once the form is completed contact exam team at examadmininstration@isc2.org to have the results released.

Go to www.isc2.org.  Log in.

Students must fill out the (ISC)2 Member Release Formhttps://checkout.isc2.org/s/student-release-form

Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.