Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericgeater
Community Champion

Could not vote, and now this...?

Greetings.  When voting started yesterday, I clicked the link and received a strange message which would not allow me to proceed.  The message said, "Only (ISC)² credential holders in good standing as of 15 May 2019 and 05 September 2019 can participate in the Board of Directors election process. If you feel you meet these requirements and have reached this message in error, please contact membersupport@isc2.org."

The emphasis is mine.

Today, I received notification that my account has been suspended, and this appears on my Dashboard:

ericgeater_0-1697135121556.png

My payment is current, and I have received no other notifications or advisories from ISC2, so this is quite a mystery.  Can someone please look into this?

By the way, I did click on the reinstatement link... but I was a bit alarmed when the response said it would take four days.  Thought I'd try here as well.

Thank you!

Eric

-----------
A claim is as good as its veracity.
2 Replies
JMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@ericgeater Thank you for contacting ISC2 via this Community board. Please feel free to reach out to membersupport@isc2.org and a member of the Customer Experience/Endorsement Team will be glad to assist you with reinstating your ISC2 account!

ericgeater
Community Champion

I received a response by email, and have confirmed my access has been restored.  Thank you!

-----------
A claim is as good as its veracity.