cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
onemoretry
Viewer II

Single Sign-On Error - can't report CPE

Hello,

I've sent several emails to ISC2 support and have also called the member support phone number but have not received any responses.

I'm trying to report my CPEs before the end of the year but I'm unable to do so due to a Single Sign-on Error stating, "We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins." 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

3 Replies
Chuxing
Community Champion

It seems, unfortunately, there are still some lingering issues with the CPE system, since the last upgrade. Our community moderators are very willing to help, but it really should not be their job. The portal help and general helpdesk should be the main conduit.

Being on IT project for many years, I do understand and appreciate the complexity and difficulty to have all such issues to be resolved. Still,  this is something that ISC2 really needs to get a handle on it, as it directly impacts member participation and credentials.

@onemoretry I sent a message to our member services team and asked for someone to reach out to you. I apologize you haven't received a response yet. 

ISC2 Community Manager
onemoretry
Viewer II

Thank you @AndreaMoore