cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobHill
Newcomer I

SSOE error when trying to make initial AMF

Hi,

I'm getting an SSOE error when trying to make my first payment - advice please?

12 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

I can put a ticket in for you.
RobHill
Newcomer I

I Kaity
PM sent.
Many thanks

Rob

Kaity
Community Manager

No problem!

In case anyone else has this issue, please feel free to call Member Support directly to pay. They can bypass the error.

+1.866.331.4722
Kaity
Community Manager

Can you try to log in again now? I'm told your account has been fixed.
RobHill
Newcomer I

Thankyou for sorting that... processed OK
aaron_les
Viewer II

I'm not able to complete the AMF payment either and there is no answer when calling membership services. Can someone create a ticket for me as well? Looking back through the forums, these issues have been going on for quite a while with accepting AMF payments from new members... how is this still an issue?

Shannon
Community Champion

@aaron_les wrote:

Looking back through the forums, these issues have been going on for quite a while with accepting AMF payments from new members... how is this still an issue?

Apparently this resulted from (ISC)2 encountering glitches after redesigning their site, which has led to their support becoming overwhelmed with calls from irate members.

(We've been told that they're addressing the issue, but I can't say how soon that will be.)

If you can't reach member support via their channels or get no response from them, PM the moderators here, who'll do their best to assist you.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
navzen2000
Newcomer II

Hi,

I am seeing the same error. Can anything be done to fix it ASAP?

Would appreciate if any moderator can put a ticket in for me and followup on this.

Thanks,

Naveen

ID Number: 723531

err.JPG

CraginS
Defender I

@aaron_les wrote:

I'm not able to complete the AMF payment either and there is no answer when calling membership services....

Just Mail a Check for AMF!

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts