Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denbesten
Community Champion

New CPE Handbook (Apr, 2020)

Note, this "discussion starter" message originally had the subject New CPE Handbook (Feb 2020), which still applies to this particular message.  I changed the subject of this message to enact an update to the subject of the discussion thread.

@Kaity recently noted that there is a new version of the handbook.  

The only significant changes I noticed were regarding:

• AMF is now, $125, payable in advance
  • "Failure to meet Requirements" introduces the concept of "suspension" between "grace period" and "termination"
  • "Grace Period" now states "...the [CPE] credits must be earned within the 90-day grace period." (was within the cycle), although other sections still require they be earned during the cycle.

3 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

I also did not see any other changes, Thanks for highlighting.

d

denbesten
Community Champion

@AndreaMoore mentioned that there is another update to the CPE handbook, this time dated April, 2020.  

The only change I noted was:

April, 2020

• Conferences can be either in person or virtual.  

Feb, 2020

• AMF is now, $125, payable in advance
  • "Failure to meet Requirements" introduces the concept of "suspension" between "grace period" and "termination"
  • "Grace Period" now states "...the [CPE] credits must be earned within the 90-day grace period." (was within the cycle), although other sections still require they be earned during the cycle.
CraginS
Defender I

@denbesten wrote:

Note, this "discussion starter" message originally had the subject New CPE Handbook (Feb 2020), which still applies to this particular message.  I changed the subject of this message to enact an update to the subject of the discussion thread.

@Kaity recently noted that there is a new version of the handbook.  

Kaity @Kaity & Andrea @AndreaMoore ,

Please have the publication team put the update month and year prominently on the cover of every release of this document. It is an annoying bother to scroll down to try to find the current date of the document to be know for sure what we have.

Thank you.

Craig

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts