Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdsmith80
Newcomer I

SSO Errors. Support not helping me

I have the dreaded SSO errors that many have complained about.  I saw a thread here where a support rep asked to be emailed directly if anyone had SSO problems.  I did that.  They forwarded me to someone else and they worked with me a little bit then fell off the face of the earth and stopped responding to me.  A month later I sent a message through the contact page and someone responded to me once then fell of the face of the earth.  A week later I sent another message through the contact page an no one responded at all.  I have been trying to get this fixed for 6 weeks and no one will help me  I don't know what to do next.  I'm getting extremely frustrated because I am not able to enter my CPEs and support seems to be actively ignoring me.

7 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

I'll get your info over to the manager of the support team right now.
cdsmith80
Newcomer I

I was contacted on October 21st and told the ticket is still in progress.  It is now November 7th and I still do not have a fix or even an ETA.  I raised this issue over two months ago and I still have zero information about what is going on with it.

JDIO
Newcomer I

+1

Same issues, same experience in attempting to resolve.

Kaity
Community Manager

@cdsmith80 and @JDIO - I'm following up with the team now. 

cdsmith80
Newcomer I

Nothing has changed.  This has been going on for several months now.  I did get a phone call from an ISC2 number a while back but I was working and they didn't leave a message.  I thought they would call back or send me an email but I have received nothing.  I have explained the problem in multiple places to multiple people and still nothing has been done about it.  I had plans to take two more exams but have decided not to because I would not be able to keep them current because I cannot submit CPEs.  I don't know what to do anymore.  I just want it fixed.

Kaity
Community Manager

I understand your frustration @cdsmith80. Unfortunately, we've found that certain accounts with the SSO issue require a different sort of fix that takes longer. I believe that to be the case with your account, but I can confirm a ticket is in. 

cdsmith80
Newcomer I

@JDIO Have you had any luck yet?  I still get the errors and it's been nearly 6 months since I first reported this issue.