Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomGamali
Viewer

Request for support to included in the official election ballot for the Board of Directors 2020

Dear Collogues and Friends within the region, I hope that your all keeping well and managing through these difficult times.

I am reaching out to you all as I need your support, I would like to successfully petition as an official candidate for the 2020 Board Elections and need your support.

The ISC2 is something close to my heart, from establishing and running the Chapter in Kuwait, serving as an advisory council member for nearly six years and supporting information security in the region for almost twenty years now. It has and will always be my passion, however the one thing that makes me feel that i have achieved something is the number of CISO's that have developed under my care over the years, my proudest KPI :).

There have been various chapters established within the Middle East over the past years and I believed its now time for us to be represented at the highest level. Personally I don't think I have evert stopped learning and people at all levels have something to share. 

The Middle East and Gulf is not only striving to adopt Cybersecurity practices and initiatives but also beginning to innovate and lead; combined with the cultural difference, it’s become a necessity for us all here to have a voice and help shape the future. I am happy to take up that responsibility for you.

Please could you email at tgamali@hotmail.com supporting my petition as a candidate for the 2020 ISC2 elections, please quote your CISSP number.

Regards

Tom

1 Reply
dcontesti
Community Champion

@TomGamali wrote:

Dear Collogues and Friends within the region, I hope that your all keeping well and managing through these difficult times.

I am reaching out to you all as I need your support, I would like to successfully petition as an official candidate for the 2020 Board Elections and need your support.

The ISC2 is something close to my heart, from establishing and running the Chapter in Kuwait, serving as an advisory council member for nearly six years and supporting information security in the region for almost twenty years now. It has and will always be my passion, however the one thing that makes me feel that i have achieved something is the number of CISO's that have developed under my care over the years, my proudest KPI :).

There have been various chapters established within the Middle East over the past years and I believed its now time for us to be represented at the highest level. Personally I don't think I have evert stopped learning and people at all levels have something to share. 

The Middle East and Gulf is not only striving to adopt Cybersecurity practices and initiatives but also beginning to innovate and lead; combined with the cultural difference, it’s become a necessity for us all here to have a voice and help shape the future. I am happy to take up that responsibility for you.

Please could you email at tgamali@hotmail.com supporting my petition as a candidate for the 2020 ISC2 elections, please quote your CISSP number.

Regards

Tom

Hey folks, Tom is looking for signatures to support his petition to be put on the ballot.  He needs 500 signatures.

If you would like to support him send him an email with your name, cert. no and the email address that you have on file with (ISC)2.

Regards

Diana