Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deephaze
Newcomer I

Renewal of CISSP

I've paid my dues and completed all my CPEs prior to the expiration date on June 30, 2019 but my certificate does not show as renewed.  I am required to maintain a certification to keep my accounts active at work.  Is there anyway to expedite the renewal process it's been over 3 weeks since I fulfilled the requirements and i haven't been able to work since June 30th.

I've also emailed ISC2 twice about this issue and no one has replied.

46 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @Frank_Mayer and @GeneHughes - I've sent a message to my colleague in Member Support who oversees the printing and shipping of certificates. I'm asking her to verify that you all are already in the queue for that (or the certs are on their way to you). If I find out there are any issues, I'll PM you. 

Frank_Mayer
Contributor I

Kaity,

I have my printed my certificate now; so please let them know that. I have what I printed that came digitally but not the nice hard copy embossed version like we used to get.  Please update them to let them know that.  I would like the nice version if (ISC)2 is still doing that for renewals.

Frank Mayer, CISSP

Respectfully,

Francis (Frank) Mayer, CISSP EMERITUS
Frank_Mayer
Contributor I

You and others in (ISC)2 are doing the right thing by responding to these concerns and in my case things eventually worked out so I am OK now but I experienced these same issues too.   (ISC)2 does many good things and it is a shame that the many issues with the transition to the new system are hurting our (ISC)2 reputation.  

Respectfully,

Kaity
Community Manager

We are still doing the full kits with the certificate, ID card, lapel pin, etc. @Frank_Mayer. We will get you yours! I'm sorry for the delay. 

GeneHughes
Newcomer I

It has been another month, and still no paper certificate...

Can you let me know who to contact to escalate this, as this forum seems to not have the effect to actually get the certificate after months and repeated follow-ups.

I beginning to think I'd rather have another institutes certs like SANS or CompTIA...

deephaze
Newcomer I

I'm in the same boat with the paper certificate but at least it shows as current online now so my employer accepts that and can verify it as active online now so I've been able to work again since September.
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @GeneHughes I can confirm you were on our list that was sent to our printing vendor on December 5. That was the next list sent once I became aware of the issue on the Community. It does take a few weeks for printing, assembly and mailing. But, you should be getting it soon!

Frank_Mayer
Contributor I

Thank you.  I received everything as well.  Your efforts are appreciated.  Having this forum is a very bright spot in (ISC)2's value for members.  This community needs to be promoted and used more.  Contributions to this forum should qualify for CPEs.

Respectfully,

afvbmpr
Newcomer I

Hi Kaity,

I have the same issue. I have already paid the AMF and Completed all CPEs. Apart from this, does the process require any other formal action by the candidate? 

I understand you have a huge pile of work to be done, but having clear policies and a good response mechanism will help everyone here.  Let me know if anything else expected from me. my CISSP credential is scheduled to expire this month (Jan 2020) 

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @afvbmpr ! Keeping your CPEs up to date, as well as paying your AMF at your anniversary will keep your certification current. I will PM you some details specific to your account.