cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cyberconstlearn
Newcomer III

RSA Conference CPEs

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how these get added into the CPE's, from what I read it was supposed to be automatic, but they are not showing yet...

Thanks!

6 Replies
CraginS
Defender I

@Cyberconstlearn wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how these get added into the CPE's, from what I read it was supposed to be automatic, but they are not showing yet...

Thanks!

Many years of experience in (ISC)2 have demonstrated over and over to NEVER count on automatic CPE entry, no matter when or how they are promised. Always enter your own manually.

If, by chance matching duplicate CPE show up through auto-load, just delete one entry.

Craig

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
Cyberconstlearn
Newcomer III

Dully noted, thank you Dr. Shelton.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Cyberconstlearn - I'm checking with my colleague who oversees this process to see what she can tell me about the timeline. I know it's typically a few weeks for large conferences like this, because we have to wait for them to provide us with the list of ID #s to give CPEs to. I'll update here when I have an idea of the time frame! 

Cyberconstlearn
Newcomer III

Awesome, thanks Kaity!

Kaity
Community Manager

@Cyberconstlearn I'm told that it's 4-6 weeks for RSA Conference to send us the information. Once we get it, it's applied to your account within a week. I hope this helps!

Cyberconstlearn
Newcomer III

@KaityIt absolutely does, thank you very much!