cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheTech
Newcomer II

Provisional pass CISSP - No mail

Hello all,

Provisionally passed CISSP on Friday 11th September, received the printout from pearson vue which states 2-5 days for Pearson to transfer results.

I am pre-empting potential issues and raising this post due to a lot of similar posts around no email being received and issues being discovered. Currently I have filled out the endorsement process but cannot submit due to no results yet.

In my Pearson vue dashboard I can see that the exam has a status of delivery successful

Any help from Pearson vue/ISC2 would be gratefully received

Regards

Matt

12 Replies
tonyshiver
Contributor II

@TheTech We ask that you wait the full 5 days to allow time for Pearson Vue to transmit your exam results. If that time passes without our receipt of your exam result, please contact Member Services and one of our Member Support Coordinators can investigate.

Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
+1-866-331-ISC2(4722)
+1-727-785-0189
membersupport@isc2.org

Tony Shiver 

Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
TheTech
Newcomer II

Thanks Tony, it has already passed 5 days and mail already sent to support.

Regards

Matt
TheTech
Newcomer II

I have just finished a chat with Pearson Vue chat support and they have advised that a case was raised from the testing center in regards to a palm scanner.

When I attended my exam I provided all required ID and they attempted a palm vein scan but it did not work (I am not sure of the reasons as nothing else was said and I was allowed to continue). I was unaware of a case being raised.

Concerning is that Pearson Vue are now advising me to wait another 3-5 business days while they investigate.....Not sure how that really affects me because I have done everything that has been asked of me as per test taking requirements. I really hope it is not me who is being "investigated"

Has anybody else had these issues?
TheTech
Newcomer II

Still no response from ISC2, support have not responded within the Two business days.....Not sure how I am actually meant get communication here??

tonyshiver
Contributor II

@TheTech My apologies for the delayed response.  One of our Member Support Coordinators will contact you this morning.  Please let me know if you don't hear from someone.

Tony Shiver

Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
TheTech
Newcomer II

The problem is with Pearson VUE, they will not release my results to ISC. As mentioned previously there was a faulty palm vein scan but they still allowed me to complete the exam. No mention of this being an issue..

Spoke to Pearson VUE again today he then told me a case was raised for my score report.....I asked which was it, score report or faulty vein scan...they could not answer. I then spoke to to the test center who confirmed that a case for a faulty palm scan was raised but nothing they could do.They gave me a number to call for Pearson VUE who told me that the results were being released but they have not.

I invest time and money to complete and pass this exam to only be held back through no fault of my own. I did everything that was asked of me before, during and after the exam! Not sure as to why I should have my results withheld due to faulty equipment

TheTech
Newcomer II

Still no contact and still no results. Disappointed in both ISC2 and Pearson VUE, more so the latter.

So now it seems I will have to wait until Monday before maybe hearing back from someone.

Poor service

TheTech
Newcomer II

Update:

Still no resolution, Pearson VUE will not release my results to ISC2 and will not provide information is as to what the issue is. As mentioned previously they wanted more palm scans which have been provided

Support are inconsistent in there responses and the last agent I spoke to told me he couldn't tell me anything. This is a quote from the agent:

"I apologize but due to the Covid19 pandemic it is taking more time than usual days."

Not sure what is taking more time.........

Testing center advised me that they have had faulty equipment for 3 months and they always have issues taking scans!

Pretty much fed up at this point.....investment of time and money to only all this waiting around with no clue as to why they cannot release my results.

TheTech
Newcomer II

Another update:

Pearson VUE have now told me they don't have my results

SO......to sum up, at first they have said they don't have my palm vein scan and made me go back to the test center to re-scan and now they are saying they don't have my results.......yet ISC2 are saying the results were not fully uploaded?

0 Help or information from nobody......