Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbhimava
Newcomer I

Payment error while renewing the membership

My membership coming up for renewal end of May, I am getting an error that simply says "Payment error" without giving any details. I live in India.

I spoke with EMEA member support, they said the issue is with the Bank. I checked with the Bank and confirmed that my Credit Card has no issues and I should be able to use it globally. By the way, I have been using my Credit Card to purchase from US websites like Amazon.com as an example without issues.

I spoke with US member support, they said some one will reachout to me on email, but no one has so far.

I called APAC support, but no one answered the call.

Does it have to be this difficult to renew the membership. It seems it is not a one off issue, I see quite a few members facing the same problem, but no one posted how to resolve the issue except to call the member support! which I did......

8 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting your query and our apologies to learn of the payment issue you are experiencing. To ensure you receive proper guidance on how to resolve the payment error, please contact Member Support...
membersupportapac@isc2.org
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. GMT +8
+852-2850-6951
+852-2850-6959
China: +86-10-5873-2896
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. GMT +9
Japan: +81-3-5322-2837
mbhimava
Newcomer I

Thank you mtheo, I sent an email to membersupportapac@isc2.org
mbhimava
Newcomer I

I sent an email to APAC member support with error on Wednesday 6th May, till now no reponse. Do I have to call them?
mbhimava
Newcomer I

No reply from APAC support so far. I called both the numbers mentioned but no one answered the phone during APAC working hours. I still have the payment issue.
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Per your account, I see that our APAC office sent a message to the email listed on your account, regarding you May 2021 payment. Did you receive that message?
mbhimava
Newcomer I

The problem is resolved, but I am not sure how. APAC support did reach out to check on few things, which I did, without luck. Spoke with my bank and they said everything is ok to use my card. All this happened in a matter of 30 min, miraculously Payment went through later.

Thank you for the support
Chewtoyz
Viewer

I've also been getting the same "Payment error" message when trying to renew with credit card. I've sent an email to support and hope to get it resolved.

mtheo
ISC2 Team

@Chewtoyz
We are aware of an issue that occurred over the weekend with our third-party payment processor. That issue has been resolved. By chance, if the issue continues to exist, a Member Support Coordinator will be contacting you via the email you sent on June 1st.