Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DenzelJ
Viewer II

Passed CISSP exam June 24, 2020. Have not heard anything.

Hello,

I passed the CISSP exam on June 24th and still have not received the official email. The letter says 2-5 business days and I even emailed member support with my passing letter and have not heard anything. Is this normal for members or is there something I can do? Thank you.

*EDIT*
So it turns out I had two accounts one with pearsonvue and the other I created with ISC2. My accounts were merged and am now starting the endorsement process. Thank you everyone for your contributions and help to my problem. I can’t wait to join you all!

-Denzel
6 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

I would give it a few more days.  In reality, it is just 5 Business days since you passed.

@AndreaMoore would you be able to assist Denzel with his query.

BTW: Congrats on passing 

Regards

Diana

DenzelJ
Viewer II

Diana,

Thank you for the information and thank you for the congratulations! I will continue to be patient.

Denzel
JAO
Viewer

I passed my CISSP exam on Friday the 26th and received an email that evening with a link to start the endorsement part of the process. I did not receive the official letter yet with the exam score. 

You might be able to check the link below and see if you can start the endorsement process yourself. 

https://www.isc2.org/Endorsement

The first line has the online endorsement application link. Hope this helps.

John

denbesten
Community Champion

The email inviting you to start the endorsement process is the "official letter".  (ISC)² does not release scores.  If you fail, they will provide a ranking of the domains in which you need to study the most, but no score.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@DenzelJ 

I have passed your information onto our Member Support team to assist you. If you need further assistance you can reach out to them at membersupport@isc2.org

Thank you,

Andrea

ISC2 Community Manager
dcontesti
Community Champion

>Hello,
> 
>I passed the CISSP exam on June 24th and still have not received the official email. The letter says 2-5 >business days and I even emailed member support with my passing letter and have not heard anything. Is this >normal for members or is there something I can do? Thank you.

>*EDIT*
>So it turns out I had two accounts one with pearsonvue and the other I created with ISC2. My accounts were >merged and am now starting the endorsement process. Thank you everyone for your contributions and help to >my problem. I can’t wait to join you all!

>-Denzel

@DenzelJ 

Thank you for looping back on this one.

Glad all is resolved.

Regards

d