Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newcomer I

Online Endorsement Application not working

Dear (ISC)2 Support,

I have passed CISSP Exam on 10th of April,2018. I received the confirmation email of completing the first step (provisionally passing the CISSP) of two steps to becoming CISSP certified.  Unfortunately, when I try to complete step 2 (online endorsement application) the link directs me to the homepage of (ISC)2 (www.isc2.org). 

I have tried the URLs included in the email confirmation and have also tried the following steps:
1. Logged onto my (ISC)2 account
2. Hovered over the "Certifications" tab
3. Clicked "Endorsement"
4. Clicked the "Online Endorsement Application" link in the first sentence

Even I tried to click "Online Endorsement Application" from the following link https://www.isc2.org/Endorsement and it keeps redirecting me back to www.isc2.org main home page

Appreciate your help on this, I sent email to member support membersupport@isc2.org and still didn't receive any feedback yet.

Re: Online Endorsement Application not working

@okhouli Thank you for reaching out! Please know, I have located your email from this morning and have responded. I will keep in contact via your primary email on file.

Have a great day!

Amanda Vance

Newcomer I

Many thanks Amanda, I have received your email and will be waiting for feedback through email
Viewer II

I am having the exact same issue.  Have you received a resolution?

Viewer

I notified Amanda Vance ISC2 (in this discussion chain) and she fixed the problem for me

Newcomer I

Hello Wilson,

Yes it has been solved, thanks goes to Amanda Vance from (ISC)2 support, I have contacted her and she fixed the problem with my profile.
Viewer

Re: Online Endorsement Application | Not Available

Hi Amanda,  I am experiencing same issue and Dropped you an email. much appreciated your assistance. regards, Niluka

Viewer II

Online Endorsement Application | Not working

Hi,

I received the confirmation email of completing the first step (provisionally passing the CISSP) of two steps to becoming CISSP certified. 

Like a couple of other people before me on this forum, unfortunately, when I try to start/complete step 2 (online endorsement application) the link directs me to the homepage of (ISC)2 (www.isc2.org).   I have tried all the other methods of trying to reach the endorsement application but it only takes me to the isc2.org homepage.

I called up the customer service and left a voice message and also sent them a mail.  It would be of great help if someone could assist me in resolving this issue as it could get frustrating after completing the Step 1 (passing the exam).

Best,

Re: Online Endorsement Application | Not working

@sridhar9504 Thank you for reaching out and congratulations on passing the CISSP exam! Please know, I have responded to your email from last night and will be in contact with you via email. We should have your profile updated shortly.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance