cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KB2-ISC
Newcomer I

Online Endorsement Application | Not Available

Hi,

I received the confirmation email of completing the first step (provisionally passing the CISSP) of two steps to becoming CISSP certified.  Unfortunately, when I try to start/complete step 2 (online endorsement application) the link directs me to the homepage of (ISC)2 (www.isc2.org). 

I have tried the URLs included in the email confirmation and have also tried the following steps:
1. Logged onto my (ISC)2 account
2. Hovered over the "Certifications" tab
3. Clicked "Endorsement"
4. Clicked the "Online Endorsement Application" link in the first sentence

I've also used my personal network and a corporate network to include three (3) different browsers which have all routed me to the (ISC)2 homepage.

Any suggestion(s) to fix this issue?  I imagine there is some kind of provision on my account limiting what I can interface with on the (ISC)2 site.

I was able to talk to a member-support service representative this morning who said she would forward my issue to help desk to get it resolved by close of business today.  It's pretty much close of business and I haven't heard back from member-support and I'm unable to reach them via phone (forwarded to voice mail).  

Any positive feedback would greatly be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

V/R

Ken

28 Replies
okhouli
Newcomer I

Dear (ISC)2 Support,

I have passed CISSP Exam on 10th of April,2018. I received the confirmation email of completing the first step (provisionally passing the CISSP) of two steps to becoming CISSP certified.  Unfortunately, when I try to complete step 2 (online endorsement application) the link directs me to the homepage of (ISC)2 (www.isc2.org). 

I have tried the URLs included in the email confirmation and have also tried the following steps:
1. Logged onto my (ISC)2 account
2. Hovered over the "Certifications" tab
3. Clicked "Endorsement"
4. Clicked the "Online Endorsement Application" link in the first sentence

Even I tried to click "Online Endorsement Application" from the following link https://www.isc2.org/Endorsement and it keeps redirecting me back to www.isc2.org main home page

Appreciate your help on this, I sent email to member support membersupport@isc2.org and still didn't receive any feedback yet.
amandavanceISC2

@okhouli Thank you for reaching out! Please know, I have located your email from this morning and have responded. I will keep in contact via your primary email on file.

Have a great day!

Amanda Vance

okhouli
Newcomer I

Many thanks Amanda, I have received your email and will be waiting for feedback through email
awilson79
Viewer II

I am having the exact same issue.  Have you received a resolution?

shion
Viewer

I notified Amanda Vance ISC2 (in this discussion chain) and she fixed the problem for me

okhouli
Newcomer I

Hello Wilson,

Yes it has been solved, thanks goes to Amanda Vance from (ISC)2 support, I have contacted her and she fixed the problem with my profile.
nilu77
Viewer

Hi Amanda,  I am experiencing same issue and Dropped you an email. much appreciated your assistance. regards, Niluka

sridhar9504
Viewer II

Hi,

I received the confirmation email of completing the first step (provisionally passing the CISSP) of two steps to becoming CISSP certified. 

Like a couple of other people before me on this forum, unfortunately, when I try to start/complete step 2 (online endorsement application) the link directs me to the homepage of (ISC)2 (www.isc2.org).   I have tried all the other methods of trying to reach the endorsement application but it only takes me to the isc2.org homepage.

I called up the customer service and left a voice message and also sent them a mail.  It would be of great help if someone could assist me in resolving this issue as it could get frustrating after completing the Step 1 (passing the exam).

Best,

amandavanceISC2

@sridhar9504 Thank you for reaching out and congratulations on passing the CISSP exam! Please know, I have responded to your email from last night and will be in contact with you via email. We should have your profile updated shortly.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance