cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KB2-ISC
Newcomer I

Online Endorsement Application | Not Available

Hi,

I received the confirmation email of completing the first step (provisionally passing the CISSP) of two steps to becoming CISSP certified.  Unfortunately, when I try to start/complete step 2 (online endorsement application) the link directs me to the homepage of (ISC)2 (www.isc2.org). 

I have tried the URLs included in the email confirmation and have also tried the following steps:
1. Logged onto my (ISC)2 account
2. Hovered over the "Certifications" tab
3. Clicked "Endorsement"
4. Clicked the "Online Endorsement Application" link in the first sentence

I've also used my personal network and a corporate network to include three (3) different browsers which have all routed me to the (ISC)2 homepage.

Any suggestion(s) to fix this issue?  I imagine there is some kind of provision on my account limiting what I can interface with on the (ISC)2 site.

I was able to talk to a member-support service representative this morning who said she would forward my issue to help desk to get it resolved by close of business today.  It's pretty much close of business and I haven't heard back from member-support and I'm unable to reach them via phone (forwarded to voice mail).  

Any positive feedback would greatly be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

V/R

Ken

28 Replies
Murugan
Newcomer I

Please try direct link - https://www.isc2.org/endorsement

If you have same problem cleanup the browser cache and try the link

KB2-ISC
Newcomer I

Murugan,

You're awesome. Your recommended link worked.  Thanks and have a good one.

V/R

Ken

muruworks
Newcomer I

Yw Ken..Happy to help 🙂

sabeer_learning
Newcomer I

Hi,

I have passed my CISSP exam last week. I have got the confirmation mail on the same day, But the online endorsement application doesn't seem to work. I searched through the forum and tried accessing it from different networks, computers and browsers. I have sent a couple of e-mails too. Hope the process was bit more fast. It can be quite frustrating waiting to be endorsed after the hard work. The best part was the exam. Having been in the industry for 20+ years, and a few certifications and courses under my belt, this was the toughest test I have taken. Glad I could pass it the first time. Hope to quickly complete the endorsement process too.

Regards

Sabeer Abdul Salam

Murugan
Newcomer I

Try using this direct link

https://www.isc2.org/endorsement

sabeer_learning
Newcomer I

@Murugan

Hi,

I have tried it already. Thanks for suggestion.  mind a DM ?

🙂

Regards

Sabeer Abdul Salam

muradgurbanov
Viewer

Still doesnt work. 

apps.isc2.org     redirects to www.isc2.org.  Plz help.

amandavanceISC2

@sabeer_learning If you are still having trouble with your endorsement, please send me your primary email address onfile as well as your contact ID number and I will look into your records.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

sabeer_learning
Newcomer I

Hi,

@amandavanceISC2

I have tried it now and the endorsement app is working now.

Thanks a ton!!

Sabeer Abdul Salam