Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lukovich90ZM
Viewer

Membership PAYMENT

For the past three months I have been asking the ISC2 via email to furnish me with the banking details so that my employer can pay my membership, unfortunately, I have not received any response. For other professional bodies I have paid, only remaining with ISC2 who are not even bothered to respond to my email.

As per company policy, we are not allowed to pay for ourselves, I would have done it earlier, but it has to go through our Finance Department.

Has this happened to anyone?

30 Replies
amandavanceISC2

All, please email me directly at avance@isc2.org (please don't send a DM) from your primary email address on file and include the issue and your member ID number.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

MattSionkowski
Newcomer I

Amanda was able to help me with the SAML error and I finally was able to pay the AMF. This triggered a welcome mail which confirmed for the first time that I achieved the CISSP certification - yay 🙂 that was a long and bumpy road.
and unfortunatelly it isn't over yet. I still am not allowed into members sections and I still didn't receive my badge. Also, my certificate number cannot be verified yet. Things are moving forward so slowly.

Frank_Mayer
Contributor I

I had similar issues.  I had to call and e-mail several times.  I just got through and talked to member services and to their credit, they informed me that I am OK regardless of what the (ISC)2 member Portal shows right now.  The fact is that the recent updates to the system means things will not get straightened out in some cases like mine until next week.  That is OK with me now that they have confirmed I am actually good to go.

The roll out should have gone much smoother but at least they have real people that you can talk to at (ISC)2 Member Services to get things straightened out.  You should make sure that you send e-mail and make a record of your attempts to contact them.  Leave voice messages and then call again.  You just have to be patient. 

Respectfully,

Francis (Frank) Mayer, CISSP EMERITUS
rslade
Influencer II

> amandavanceISC2 (Moderator) posted a new reply in Member Support on 07-11-2019

> All, please email me directly at avance@isc2.org (please don't send a DM)

OK, this is new and interesting. Is the "community" infrastructure, itself, starting to fray from the recent pileup of support problems?

Other posts: https://community.isc2.org/t5/forums/recentpostspage/user-id/1324864413

This message may or may not be governed by the terms of
http://www.noticebored.com/html/cisspforumfaq.html#Friday or
https://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/1468
Shannon
Community Champion

@rslade wrote:

OK, this is new and interesting. Is the "community" infrastructure, itself, starting to fray from the recent pileup of support problems?

You could be right --- and I hope we're not going to see another community created just to deal with that. Man LOL

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
Daniel_73
Newcomer I

Hi Frank

You are right. In my case, amande helped me and the problem could be solved, took some time and mails, but the result is there.

I hope the website will get more stable for the future.

Regards

Daniel

Caute_cautim
Community Champion

@Shannon @rslade May be not, but the support was positive and encouraging.

Regards

Caute_cautim

Shannon
Community Champion

@Caute_cautim wrote:

@Shannon @rslade May be not, but the support was positive and encouraging.

That's true, we're not discrediting the support that moderators provide here; what's disappointing is the way all this is being handled by (ISC)2.

The core issue  is that (ISC)2's dedicated support can't respond, & members have to turn to the community for assistance.

We don't know how (ISC)2 is addressing the root cause --- or whether they're doing so at all --- which I asked them to clarify in another thread.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
fnoyer
Viewer II

Hi Amanda, I have sent you an e-mail regarding this issue. I will appreciate if you can propose a solution because I am not able to proceed with my 1st member fee payment and none of my e-mail sent to support have been replied yet. Kind regards.
CatchYou
Newcomer I

Hi, I have the same problem with a paymenet. Amanda or anybody else from isc2 please contact me at rised17@yandex.ru