Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peterkr
Newcomer I

Member count ISSAP

I recently passed my ISSAP exam, and I’m currently awaiting the endorsement process to complete.

In the meantime, I emailed member support to ask how many ISSAP members there currently are. We used to have a very helpful member count, but that seems to have been taken down because it is now considered proprietary... 🙄

I intentionally sent my message to the US support address, but it was still answered by APAC support (I'm based in Singapore), which is not always that helpful.

In this case they could only inform me there are 202 ISSAP members in Asia.

Can anyone provide the most recent global numbers?

And, if possible, I would also like to know how many members simultaneously hold CCSP, CISSP and ISSAP certifications.

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Peterkr - I'll do some digging and send you a message! 

2 Replies
Peterkr
Newcomer I

@Kaity I noticed you provided certification stats in another post (https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/Certification-Stats/td-p/44898). 
I tried your suggestion of reaching out to member support, but they could only provide partial information.

Would you have any suggestion how to find out how many ISSAP holders there are globally, and how many people hold the CCSP, CISSP and ISSAP certifications?

Thanks!

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Peterkr - I'll do some digging and send you a message!