Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KYauchzee
Newcomer I

Magazine Quiz CPEs not posting or very delayed

For the last six months or so, automatic CPEs are not getting applied or are applying well past the published timeline.

This has mainly been ISC2 magazine quizzes though I've had a few others (like surveys) that make it seem like a more systemic problem.    Is anyone else having this issue?

I submitted a help ticket to ISC2 last year and got a terse response  'if they don't show up do it yourself.'

The challenge is they'll duplicate sometimes when they get posted much later but some have never posted on their own.

Not sure if it's a Blue Sky or ISC2 issue but I'm sitting on two again that are late and not sure what to do.  It's frustrating to hang on to the certificates to see if they post and then more time to monitor ones that don't to make sure they aren't duplicated.

{Edit} I see others are having an issue with the latest magazine as well but to clarify, I haven't had many any post within the timeline for the last year or so, I don't believe it's COVID related.

2 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@KYauchzee 

I checked with Member Services and they are updating CPEs from Blue Sky & BrightTalk within 7-10 business days. If yours hasn't posted after that timeline, there could be an issue. 

You can reach out to membersupport@isc2.org and see if they can check on your accounts. 

ISC2 Community Manager
KYauchzee
Newcomer I

Thanks, Andrea.  Part of the confusion is the published timeline is different than your response (see below) and we often aren't seeing posts even within that timeline.   I'll take it up with member support again.   

Appreciate the fast response.

2020-03-20_13-13-52a.png