Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Log-in Issues on isc2.org - May 10, 2023

We are aware that users may be unable to log in to the Member Dashboard, the CPE Portal or other (ISC)² online services. We apologize for this inconvenience. Our team is working to resolve the issue.

ISC2 Community Manager
61 Replies
m_ali
Newcomer I

Hello,

I am experiencing difficulties accessing the "My Courses" section of the website. Each time I click on "My Courses," I receive the error message, "There was a problem processing your authentication. Your username/password was invalid or your particular user does not exist on our system."

I have attempted to resolve the issue by using a different web browser, but it has not resolved the issue. I also reached out to member support via email at membersupport@isc2.org, but I am yet to receive any response.

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue as soon as possible? Thank you.

Fayola
Viewer II

Hi, 

I signed up for the Self-paced CC course that was offered for free more than 2 weeks ago however after today and completing module two in chapter one I was unable to regain access to complete the others. 

I am getting the below error. 

Fayola_0-1683679536196.png

With this URL: https://learn.isc2.org/d2l/lp/auth/saml/error 

I can log in perfectly fine after authenticating in Chrome.

and I am getting the same issue when trying it in Incognito and on Edge. 

Can anyone assist or recommend workarounds?  
I have tried logging in elsewhere, i.e community, to then access 'My Courses' however that failed to work as well. 

zinnetra
Viewer II

I'm having the same issue. If you get a response, could you tag me, please?
THCrawf
Newcomer I

I get the same error. Cannot access study materials!

THCrawf
Newcomer I
THCrawf
Newcomer I

FYI I reached out to chat agent on https://community.brightspace.com/ and they are moving my case to email.
1stTimer
Viewer II

I am getting the same error.

secnoob
Viewer II

same issue here

kakabali
Viewer

Getting the below error, something with the IDP?

Can someone check if it is just me or a global issue?

What I tried? - logging out and logging back in, using a different browser, etc. but not working for me at all

kakabali_0-1683686497882.png