cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Live Chat Feature Status

Hi @amandavanceISC2,

Since the move to the new member dashboard on the member portal I haven't seen the Live Chat feature being offered.

I know on the old member home page if you didn't see the button it wasn't available at that time, but on the new member dashboard I'm not even sure where I should be looking for the button?!

Is the Live Chat option still being offered as a way to contact Support?

13 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @AlecTrevelyan! We are working on bringing back the Live Chat feature, but I do not have an estimated time of release at the moment. We will certainly be posting how folks can use the feature when it is available 🙂 

Thank you!  

mohsinnizam
Viewer

Hi, 

Have a great day. I am from Pakistan and I have successfully completed my training on Certified in Cybersecurity. Once I wanted to apply for a written exam so as the exam is in person and the centers are not nearby which is a bit of a challenging situation. As I am currently living in PESHAWAR CITY of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. I have identified one center here which is Pearson VUE official center namely Corvit Systems Peshawar. 
Hence it is requested if you could please add the following center so that i can arrange my examination at this center. This will not only help me but many candidates may apply for exams from this region. 

I am sharing the details for Pearson VUE center in Peshawar. 

Corvit Systems Peshawar.
1st Floor, Ali Tower, University Road, Tahkal, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (0092 91 5701670) 0301-5468049 Email: psh@corvit.com
Herur
Viewer

Hi ISC2 team,

Any update on live chat support? Is it available now?

I have booked for free CC exam but before that my subscription got expired. So wanted to check Am I still eligible to take exam considering exam fee is waved off. I even reached to support contacts. no reply yet. Quick response will help  me for my exam plans/study.

Thanks

mariatirado
Community Manager

Hello @Herur - Can you please reach out to our team directly at examadministration@isc2.org? Thanks!