Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I

Live Chat Feature Status

Hi @amandavanceISC2,

Since the move to the new member dashboard on the member portal I haven't seen the Live Chat feature being offered.

I know on the old member home page if you didn't see the button it wasn't available at that time, but on the new member dashboard I'm not even sure where I should be looking for the button?!

Is the Live Chat option still being offered as a way to contact Support?

7 Replies

Re: Live Chat Feature Status

Hello @AlecTrevelyan

Unfortunately, we have not deployed the Live Chat function just yet on the updated website. This will be added back in shortly; however, I do not have an exact ETA.

Best Regards,
Amanda

Advocate I

Ok, understood - thanks Amanda.

Viewer

Hi Amanda,

Any updates about this chat feature? It does not seem to be enabled yet.

Thanks

@djas Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA at this time.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Newcomer III

This was a very useful feature. I've been trying to call the support phone number for two days now and it always goes to voicemail. The chat was a very handy way to get in touch with ISC2. Please bring it back soon.
Advocate II

@theblurr wrote:
This was a very useful feature. I've been trying to call the support phone number for two days now and it always goes to voicemail. The chat was a very handy way to get in touch with ISC2. Please bring it back soon.

Hmmm... almost every major vendor or product company I go to the web site for support has a live chat feature. Of course, I am highly suspicious that at least half of them are running AI support bots to sort through the questions and carry out the conversations.  I suppose (ISC)2 could contract for such an AI- bot-support chatter, too. Of course, they'd most likely hire the same company that reworked this forum and the member site.  Oh, well.

Dr. D. Cragin Shelton, CISSP
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
https://CraginS.blogspot.com/
My Community Profile
My LinkedIn Profile
Viewer II

Previously support team told me that there is special benefit called legacy time so to override the new AMF manually I had to pay only $35 using wired transfer until September 30. I am on the process of paying the fee but in the mean time I received another email which states I had to pay another $600 which made me confused. So I want you to give me some clarification on this.