Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISC2 Testing Centres in Uganda

Dear Ugandan members. What happened to the ISC2 testing centres. From the website I have noticed that there are no Ugandan testing centres. Any idea on way forward?

11 Replies
mariatirado
Community Manager

Hello @ElizabethByaru ISC2 exams are available at Pearson VUE test centers around the world. Could you please contact examadministration@isc2.org with your location so that they can recommend a center? Thanks! 

Dear Maria,Thank you. I will do that.
jkipsang
Newcomer I

@ElizabethByaru, There is an issue with Makerere Test Center, I had schedule my ISC2 exams and I had to cancel it. I will keep you posted once it's available.

Bridget_Tusinza
Newcomer I

Hey Elizabeth, I'm also having the same issue. Did you get any helpful insight?
Bridget_Tusinza
Newcomer I

Hey, any updates?
jkipsang
Newcomer I

@Bridget_Tusinza No timelines yet on when the issue will be resolved for Makerere Test Center, I will keep you posted once I get feedback that this is resolved.
jkipsang
Newcomer I

@ElizabethByaru & @Bridget_Tusinza On a positive note, the Maintenance of the Makerere Test Center should done by this week or early next week, So we maybe able to reschedule our exams next week fingers crossed.
Bridget_Tusinza
Newcomer I

Nice!
CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@ElizabethByaru @Bridget_Tusinza @jkipsang 
ISC2 has just been informed that the testing center in Uganda (below) is now accepting appointments for the ISC2 CC exam.

• Makerere University College of Computing & IS --- Kampala, Uganda.

Best wishes to all of you test-takers!