Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrawnyOrBounty
Newcomer II

Err.... Test and Enorsement Status Where on Site? CISSP

Provisionally passed my CISSP on Wednesday, got the right to apply for endorsement same day, and was endorsed by Wed evening.

Should I be seeing something in the Dashboard or Profile page (https://my.isc2.org/s/Dashboard/Profile ) about the CISSP (either the test, provisional status, passed status or endorsement status?) or is that just in the apply link under application and endorsement (https://apps.isc2.org/Endorsement/#/Home) where it shows I submitted, it was accepted and who endorsed me?

I might be remembering it wrong, but pretty sure I saw something about my CC before it was approved in the profile.

And yeah, I know it is early days still and can go from pretty quick to much longer with emotional challenges and/or correction and/or clarifications and/or... lol

This is most definitely an anxiety generating cert.

Or do I have it all wrong and nothing appears until the end?

(and I also ask because the endorsement page still has my CC as "still processing,' but I did get the cert and my credly claim badge link) and had to reach out to support to get the free skill builders for membership associated with my account after that--I couldn't see them. So wondering if my account is quirky.

Just not sure what I am seeing and/or supposed to see.

Thanks

2 Replies
CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@BrawnyOrBounty Thank you for reaching out via the ISC2 Community board.

Congratulations on passing your CISSP exam!  

• When candidates pass their exam, in the ISC2 Exam Results email (for all exams except CC) the next step is the certification application.
  • Once the application is received, the endorsement process can take 4 to 6 weeks to be completed. (Endorsement status/progress does not show in the ISC2 dashboard.)

• When the endorsement has been approved, the candidate will receive instructions for paying the AMF (Annual Maintenance Fee).

• Once the AMF is paid, the first three-year certification term begins on the first day of the following month. This is when you will see the certification on your ISC2 dashboard, receive the Credly badge, and be able to download the digital certificate.

BrawnyOrBounty
Newcomer II

Thanks I reached out to support and also heard back. I was concerned that my pofile/account might have beein hiccuped but it seems like they see it on the back and end as well and everything is OK.

Appreciate the update and now just wait time...

Ty!