Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c1rdan
Newcomer I

I'm supposed to go to Dashboard to finish my CISSP application, but there is nothing there.

I got an email last week saying my CISSP application was now complete (I passed the exam and submitted endorsement  two months ago) and I should go to www.isc2.org/dashboard for "next steps".

So, the problem is, I login with the same account I used to schedule the exam and submit the endorsement, and there is nothing in the Dashboard. I just got the "profile" and "preferences" options, profile saying I'm "non-member", and that's all (Screenshot of my dashboard below)

Any idea of what I should do? I have contacted membersupport@isc2.org immediately but they have not been helpful so far.

Btw, if i go to https://apps.isc2.org/Endorsement/#/Home I can see my endorsement is complete and it's asking me to go to the dashboard also, so the user is definitively the right one.

cissp error.png.

11 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

The final step to becoming a member should be paying your AMF.

You can find the link under the "members" drop down list or you can just click on the link below:

https://www.isc2.org/Dashboard/Maintenance-Fee

c1rdan
Newcomer I

Hi Alec,

That's what I cannot do, the AMF links looks the same that the dashboard, just a blank website. Other screenshot with your URL below.

cissp AMF.png

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

In that case you'll need to persevere with trying to contact Support.

I always recommend calling them and keep calling until you speak to someone as voicemails are subject to the same response times as emails which is at least a couple of weeks at the moment.

Or maybe one of the kind employees who help manage and administer the forum can help you?

@amandavanceISC2 

@Jarred_LeFebvre 

@SamanthaO_isc2 

@Kaity

SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @c1rdan

I am sorry to hear of the issues you are having in your account. I would be happy to look further into this for you. Please either send me a PM or an email to community@isc2.org with your email address and Member ID. 

Thank you, 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager
c1rdan
Newcomer I

Sent. I also get a PM from @Kaity saying that an update yesterday should have fixed this, but I'm still having the same issue.
Kaity
Community Manager

I have your message and I'm getting a ticket in. Apologies for the issue.
elijahmat
Newcomer I

Hi Kaity

I am also having exactly the same issue, i have also emailed you hope you can get this resolved for me too. 

Looking forward to hear from you

Regards    

Elijah

c1rdan
Newcomer I

Did you have any luck with this? I already got like five tickets "solved" about this and I'm still having the same issue...

elijahmat
Newcomer I

Not yet, no success for me yet, hope it gets fixed soon its almost 3 weeks now for me