Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c1rdan
Newcomer I

I'm supposed to go to Dashboard to finish my CISSP application, but there is nothing there.

I got an email last week saying my CISSP application was now complete (I passed the exam and submitted endorsement  two months ago) and I should go to www.isc2.org/dashboard for "next steps".

So, the problem is, I login with the same account I used to schedule the exam and submit the endorsement, and there is nothing in the Dashboard. I just got the "profile" and "preferences" options, profile saying I'm "non-member", and that's all (Screenshot of my dashboard below)

Any idea of what I should do? I have contacted membersupport@isc2.org immediately but they have not been helpful so far.

Btw, if i go to https://apps.isc2.org/Endorsement/#/Home I can see my endorsement is complete and it's asking me to go to the dashboard also, so the user is definitively the right one.

cissp error.png.

11 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi Elijah! I'm checking with the team to see if they are working on a "fix" or if we're simply in the endorsement process. That process is running 5-6 weeks right now.
elijahmat
Newcomer I

Hi kaity
Thank you for getting back to me. I actually meant 3 weeks on top of the 8 weeks for endorsement (total 11 weeks). I ended up calling cissp help number +1.866.331.4722, I paid the AMF over the phone and immediately I got access to my digital certificate, and the dashboard is populated.

Thank you for all the help. All looks ok now.

Regards

Elijah