Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
applebee
Newcomer I

I cannot submit CPE via portal at all

Would you advise me who I could contact regarding CPE submission issue?  

I tried submitting for several types of activities with various CPE Types, but none went through [Save & Continue] button, with error message, "You cannot submit any more CPEs for the chosen CPE Type as you have met the threshold on all of your active certification."

I checked CPE guide & tutorial, but could not find things I could do differently.  I kept screenshots and can explain details.

9 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Sounds like you've submitted the maximum number of group B CPEs (30) for your 3-year cycle.

If you follow the steps in this post, can you submit group A CPEs?

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/CPE-not-getting-credited-automatically/m-p/21405#M4085

applebee
Newcomer I

Hi Alec,

Unfortunately, my CPE submitted so far is an absolute 0, because I couldn't get through the portal.  That's zero for both category A and B.

One thing I find strange is that I see blue gauge on my dashboard which indicates "CPE Completed" though I achieved 0 CPE.  I'd like my account setting double-checked by someone in charge.

00.png

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Has your 3-year cycle started yet? What does your Active Transcript look like?

applebee
Newcomer I

It shows "Active Member" on my profile.  I'm in 11th month of the 1st year in CISSP membership.  Excuse me, I'm not quite familiar with what "Active Transcript" exactly refers to.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

It's safe to say your 3-year cycle has started then!

The Active Transcript can be accessed from the CPE portal:

active-transcript.png

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@applebee wrote:

Hi Alec,

Unfortunately, my CPE submitted so far is an absolute 0, because I couldn't get through the portal.  That's zero for both category A and B.

One thing I find strange is that I see blue gauge on my dashboard which indicates "CPE Completed" though I achieved 0 CPE.  I'd like my account setting double-checked by someone in charge.

00.png

BTW - this screen looks like the system thinks your cycle hasn't started yet. Instead of 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year I would expect the month and year to be shown:

cycle-dates.png

applebee
Newcomer I

Hi Alec,

Thank you so much for your support.

I could not find a similar component in my CPE Portal.  And that "1st year, 2nd year" display also appears strange.   I presume they forgot to remove/set a flag from my account when my endorsement/certification process was finished.

I need to contact ISC2 staff who can check my account...   I tried online question form and e-mails but havn't got reply for weeks.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

I recommend you call them and keep calling until you speak to someone - leaving voicemails or sending emails takes a while to get a response:

https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us#accordion-ec0be5accd8a4a36a5dbbcd3adb5307b

applebee
Newcomer I

Thank you so much Alec!

I'll try calling them during our business hour.